Sex toys are not an alternative, but a complementary part of your sex life. However, you gotta decide if your guy or gal is worth more than toys. Let’s understand with an example –
Consider a real dick vs a dildo:
- Dick is messy and sticky. Dildo doesn’t have this problem.
- Dick comes with a human with ego, it can be a burden. With dildo, no such problem.
- With a dildo, you can decide when you want to have sex and when you don’t, FREELY. With a hard dick, the man whines or makes you feel bad when you don’t want sex. You feel so obliged to get it over and done with.
- You can swap a dildo for another dildo, it won’t feel hurt. You can choose plastic / metal / any material you like. Or even slip on a wolf penis sleeve for extra sensation. You don’t have to ask a dildo if it would like to try. You just do it!
- No pregnancy, no STDs from dildo.
Dick is only attractive if the man himself is attractive. A person is better than a dildo, but a dick itself is definitely not better than a dildo.
There is a reason why some men are called dicks. Because they are really only as good as that.
More often than not, it’s better to be single with a dildo, than to be attached to a dick.
And the same goes for vagina/women.
So use your sex toys, but with partner.